Chemical Peels by FitLife Med Spa
Human skin can experience a lot of wear and tear over the years, especially on the face. The environment, sun, dirt, cosmetics, and facial expressions all contribute to the damage that becomes visible on the outer layer. The result is a dull, unhealthy appearance in need of skin rejuvenation.
Chemical peels can help patients rejuvenate their appearance with fresh, smooth skin. At FitLife Med Spa, we offer various custom chemical peels to treat a wide range of skin issues. Our team of trained medical and aesthetics professionals will provide expert skin care and personalized treatment.
A chemical peel treatment typically involves the application of a solution to the skin that will remove dead skin cells, which allows the next layer of skin to develop and replace the old layer. The result is tightened, radiant skin with reduced wrinkles. Based upon the level of peel and condition of your skin, the downtime may vary from overnight to one week. Your skin may appear dry, flaky and red. We will discuss how FitLife Med Spa chemical peels may work alone or in conjunction with adjunct therapies to improve the health and look of your skin.
Proudly Offering Perfect Peel
Perfect Peel is a unique chemical peel treatment that has gained popularity in recent years due to its effective results in treating a variety of skin concerns. It is a powerful peel that uses a combination of powerful ingredients to remove dead skin cells, unclog pores, and improve skin texture and tone. In this article, we will explore the benefits of Perfect Peel and how to use it.
What is Perfect Peel?
Perfect Peel is a chemical peel treatment that contains a blend of powerful ingredients such as salicylic acid, TCA, retinoic acid, phenol, and vitamin C. This combination of ingredients helps to exfoliate the skin, improve skin texture and tone, and reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and hyperpigmentation. The peel is designed to be used on all skin types and can be used on the face, neck, chest, and hands.
Benefits of Perfect Peel:
- Exfoliates the skin: Perfect Peel exfoliates the skin, removing dead skin cells and promoting cell turnover. This helps to improve skin texture and tone, making the skin look smoother and brighter.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles: Perfect Peel contains retinoic acid, which is a powerful anti-aging ingredient that helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Reduces hyperpigmentation: Perfect Peel contains a blend of ingredients that help to reduce hyperpigmentation, including melasma, sun damage, and acne scars.
- Improves acne: Perfect Peel contains salicylic acid, which is an effective ingredient for treating acne. It helps to unclog pores, reduce inflammation, and kill acne-causing bacteria.
How to use Perfect Peel:
- Preparation: Before using Perfect Peel, you should cleanse your skin thoroughly and remove any makeup or oil. You should also avoid using any skincare products that contain retinol, glycolic acid, or benzoyl peroxide for at least 48 hours before the treatment.
- Application: The Perfect Peel should be applied by a licensed skincare professional. They will apply the peel to your skin, starting from the forehead and working their way down to the neck and chest. The peel will be left on your skin for a few minutes, and you may feel a slight burning or tingling sensation.
- Aftercare: After the treatment, you should avoid washing your face for at least six hours. You should also avoid sweating or engaging in any strenuous activity for at least 24 hours. You should also avoid using any skincare products that contain retinol, glycolic acid, or benzoyl peroxide for at least 48 hours after the treatment.
Perfect Peel is an effective chemical peel treatment that can help to improve the overall appearance of your skin. It is a powerful treatment that should be applied by a licensed skincare professional. If you are looking to improve your skin texture, tone, and reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and hyperpigmentation, Perfect Peel may be an excellent treatment option for you.
Dermaplaning Treatment by FitLife Med Spa
Dermaplaning is an increasingly popular option for removing facial hair. This service is performed using a scalpel to manually exfoliate dead skin cells from the face. In the process of Dermaplaning treatment, our team of medical aestehtics experts will use a sterile surgical scalpel to gently shave off and remove the top layer of dead skin and the vellus hair (peach fuzz).
This dermaplaning treatment results in ultra-smooth, bright, fresh skin. Afterwards, make up will go on smoothly and evenly. Dermaplaning is perfect for those who have sensitive skin and it’s safe to perform during pregnancy.
The procedure is completely painless. It lightens post-inflammatory acne scars. After this treatment, the hair will NOT grow back darker or thicker. The results of Dermaplaning treatment are not as long lasting as waxing for hair removal because the hair is shaved off instead of removing the entire hair shaft. Dermaplaning should be avoided in cases of active, cystic acne.
Microdermabrasion Skin Resurfacing Procedure By Fitlife Med Spa
FitLife Med Spa‘s DermaFrac Microdermabrasion procedure “refinishes” the top layers of skin with a treatment that is pain-free and gives great results for many different kinds of skin problems.
Microdermabrasion is considered an advanced method of exfoliation, which removes skin cells from the surface layer of your skin, stimulating your body’s natural production of fresh new skin cells and giving you a healthier look with soft, clear skin.
Some of the benefits of DermaFrac Microdermabrasion include:
- Improves skin tone & leaves softer, smoother skin with healthy glow
- Reduces early aging fine lines and facial wrinkles
- Improves sun damaged skin and some scars
- Smoothes and evens skin pigment
- Reduces acne scars and large pores
- Rejuvenates and revitalizes overall skin health
- Improves age spots, liver spots, sun spots
- Extracts blackheads and whiteheads
Increase Effectiveness Of Your Skin Care Products
Microdermabrasion prepares your skin to receive topical nutrients, and combining the procedure with a recommended skin care regimen can deepen and lengthen the results you see from your microdermabrasion procedure. We often recommend this treatment to prepare the skin for laser treatments, chemical peel or before a cleansing facial.
FitLife Med Spa Offers Microneedling Treatment
Achieving beautiful skin has never been easier, faster, more comfortable or more effective.
- anti-aging: fine lines and wrinkles
- skin hydration
- pigmentation correction
- acne solutions
- scar solutions
- stretch mark removal/reduction
- sun spot removal/reduction
- correction of uneven skin tone
See what DERMAFRAC Microneedling patients have to say about the outcomes of their treatment.
How does DermaFrac Microneedling it work?
The precision controlled DermaFrac handpiece uses vacuum to pull the skin into contact with hundreds of micro-needles. The micro-needles create pathways for the infusion of targeted serums by penetrating the epidermis above capillaries and nerve endings, ensuring no bleeding or pain. Designed to improve the overall appearance of your skin, the procedure results in optimal absorption of the serum and stimulates a positive natural response by the body which may increase collagen and fibroblast activity.
What conditions does it treat?
DermaFrac is safe and effective for many skin types and has been shown to improve conditions such as:
- congested, oily skin
- stretch marks
- skin dehydration
- superficial fine lines and wrinkles
- pigmentation, sun spots and uneven skin tone
Your microneedling treatment at FitLife Med Spa will be individualized y the selection of a DermaFrac serum to target your specific condition(s).
Is there downtime?
No. DermaFrac microneedling allows you to return to your normal activities immediately following the treatment. If you so desire, you may reapply your makeup immediately after the procedure. It is common to experience some pink or slightly red areas, which should fade quickly. The degree of redness you experience will be directly related to the amount of stimulation during the procedure.